The most versatile AFM for Analytical Chemistry and the perfect platform for fundamental electrochemistry.
Park NX12 couples the versatility and accuracy of Park’s AFM with a sample stage for inverted optical microscopy. This enables the study of electrochemical properties in samples that are transparent, opaque, soft or hard.
A modular platform for shared user facilities
- Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM) for nanometer resolution imaging with electrical, magnetic, thermal, and mechanical property measurement capabilities
- Pipette-based scanning system for high resolution Scanning Ion Conductance Microscopy (SICM), Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy (SECM), and Scanning Electrochemical Cell Microscopy (SECCM)
- Inverted Optical Microscopy (IOM) for transparent material research and fluorescence microscopy integration
Park NX12 an easy-to-use platform with all the tools you need, including:
- Versatile and easy-to-use electrochemistry cells
- Environmental control options for inert gas and humidity
- Inverted optical microscope (IOM)
- Bi-potentiostat compatibility
Dedicated for various electrochemical applications:
- Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy (SECM)
- Scanning Electrochemical Cell Microscopy (SECCM)
- Electrochemical Atomic Force Microscopy (EC-AFM) and Electrochemical Scanning Tunneling Microscope (EC-STM)
Easy Optical Access with motorized focus stage
The system allows for top, side, and bottom optical access to the probe from various angles during measurements. This broad optical access combined with the device’s modular design also allows for the addition of optical or nano-optical add-ons.
- PinPoint™ in-liquid and nanomechanical mapping
- Inverted optical microscopy to locate transparent samples
- SICM for imaging ultra-soft samples
SmartScan™ makes scanning fast and simple
The Park NX12 is equipped with Park’s SmartScan™ OS, making it one of the easiest to use AFMs in the market. With an intuitive but extremely powerful interface, even untrained users can quickly scan a sample without supervision.