Schaefer-Tec distributes in Europe since 1963 rigorously selected SME suppliers of characterization technologies for Nano-Sciences.
After having successfully marketed Vacuum and Cryogenics technologies for many years, with the availability of commercial Scanning Probe Microscopies, our company established itself as a leading supplier of nanoscale characterization technologies in the nineties, then grew into a pan-European network in the 2000s.
Our vast and deep experience which enable us selecting the most innovative technology suppliers globally.
Our capillary presence, with several regional offices spread over the whole continental Europe.
Our independence. We are free to focus on customer satisfaction rather than financial performance. We pride ourselves on being privately owned; no financial investors nor venture capital own any of our shares.
Schaefer-Tec offices are located in:
- Germany (since 1963)
- Romania (2007)
Schaefer SouthEast Europe srl
Nowadays our technology portfolio comprises:
- SPM microscopes for operation in air, vacuum or ambients and related accessories
- Nanoparticles characterization as well as nanoparticles prototyping tools for nanomedicine
- Nanomechanical testers for operation in air or in situ
- Optical and contact profilers
- Process control instrumentation (vacuum, mass flow meters, magnetic fields)